The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

It's Christmas Eve! Happy Anniversary!

As I said, it's Christmas Eve. That makes it my anniversary. (Hence the 1224 on my name.)

This morning at midnight, Saundra and I exchanged gifts. I was able (finally) to find something to give her that fits the "Willow" tradition for a 9th anniversary. She happens to love weeping willows, so I got her a willow bonsai tree. She got me Dancing Barefoot by Wil Wheaton. I was totally stoked, and finished it by noon (though, to be fair, it only has 110 pages).

Saundra made a very astute observation this evening. When you're a child, and all you have to do is wait, Dec 24th dra-a-a-ags! But, as a parent, when I've (you've, we've, whatever) got to set out all the Santa presents and get everything as you need it for tomorrow morning, do last minute Christmas Dinner shopping, etc, it flies like an SST.

Happy Christmachannukwanzica!

--Beav

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home