The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Was it something I said?

I'm teaching a new guy how to do one of the many jobs I do. A couple nights ago, after doing some hands-on training, we go back to the office for some more "book study." He stops me and tells me that he's having panic attacks. He feels overwhelmed by the information and the pressure of having to learn it and/or do the job.

Now, as anyone who does this job can tell you, it's not a tough job, and only occasionally exerts any pressure on you. It's not particularly difficult. But I can't help but think that maybe I'm going too fast for him, or that I'm reflecting the exception rather than the rule.

It's enough to give me anxiety issues.

--Beav

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home