The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Tagged!

Devyl passed on the fun, and I'm a sucker for these things, so you get whatever I can squeeze from my poor brain.

Step #1 - Link to the person who tagged you. My dear friend Devyl

Step #2 - Write Five Fun/Interesting Facts about yourself. This gives fellow bloggers (and your readership) a chance to actually get to know you better.

  1. I find anything unusual to be funny/awesome. This can cause awkward situations when I express how hilarious it is that some horrible thing happened.
  2. I want to understand just about everything. If something is true, I want to know why.
  3. I almost always see both (all) sides to any given issue. Even the side(s) I disagree with vehemently.
  4. Though I love playing poker, and play semi-regularly online, I have yet to play with actual cards and chips.
  5. I love analyzing media: movies, TV, music, whatever. I enjoy seeing shots put together well; realizing the hidden satire in a scene; hearing subtle harmonies. It makes me happy.
Step #3 - Tag Six Other People and link to their blogs. Then let them know you’ve tagged them by twittering them or leaving a comment on their blog.
  1. Kebo
  2. Wabbitt
  3. Kris
  4. Janice
  5. MathNerd
  6. Soo

Tag! You're it!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger Soo Mi said…

    So, um, what do I do if I don't have 6 people to tag?

     
  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger Beav said…

    Tag as many as you can/want to. No biggie.

     
  • At 2:33 AM, Blogger Devyl Gyrl said…

    I read these answers before and have no idea why I didn't comment. So, I am commenting now.

    *grins*

    Love that you played along - thanks!!!

    Not a lot of this was news though. Tell me something i do not know! hehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home