The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Monday, October 13, 2008

I didn't know you were called Dennis

Today is my birthday. Well, today here. It's not quite 1 AM here on Osan, though it's still noonish Monday back home. Anyway, it has begun fairly well. Just got done with some pretty cool gaming. Lots of jokes flying back and forth. Good problem solving, good bash and grab. It's not my home group, but we had fun just the same.

I think tonight (in another 19 hours or so), I'll go sing karaoke on the other side of base. That'll be fun. But who knows what the day has in store for me. Sleep first.

Oh, if you want to know how old I am, you should have gotten it from the title. "I'm not old."

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Soo Mi said…

    -----I'm not old.

    Yet.

    :P Happy birthday, my friend!

    I still think the webcam idea would have worked; the others just weren't that hardcore. How did we end up with such lame geeks as friends?

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger K said…

    Happy Day, sweetie. Hope you tore up that karaoke, American-style. Big hugs and Big love.

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Soo Mi said…

    I was just looking at your posting date. It's a rather significant week for me, actually,.chock-full of anniversaries and birthdays:

    Oct 10--left home for good to join the AF.
    Oct 11--Signed my name on the dotted line, nephew born; 4 years later, signed my name again to get released from the AF.
    Oct 12--(one year later) first child born, also Columbus Day

    Just thought you'd like to know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home