The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Picture Tag!

I got tagged by some little Devyl:

She had some rules:

  1. Go to your picture files
  2. Go to your 6th folder.
  3. Go to your 6th picture.
  4. Tell us about it.
  5. Tag 6 friends to do the same.
Ok...well, I only have 4 folders at the moment (and one of those is nested), so I went into the 2nd one (as in 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2). Grabbing the 6th picture, I find:

Not a particularly heart-warming or awe-inspiring. Rather boring, if you ask me. But, when you randomize, you take what you get. This is taken from Seoul Tower. Not the top - if you take the elevator up, you get to an enclosed observation deck, and the prettiest, artiest bathrooms you've ever seen. You can see a little of Seoul stretching out beyond me. What you see just behind my back is a small enclosure (there are three on the platform I'm on) in which to build a fire. The smoke from that fire billows out the top and serves as a warning signal. Or, well, it did a long time ago. Now, I think they have radars and computers and stuff that serve roughly the same functions.

It says to tag 6 people...but my friends list is not so long as all that...so I'm going with 4:

Wabbit,
Kebo,
Drac, &
Soo.

Have fun!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My photo was taken during Tristan's first haircut.

     
  • At 4:09 AM, Blogger Devyl Gyrl said…

    Yay! You played!

    Any picture of YOU is a FABULOUS picture, thank you. Heartwarming to see you, even if it didn't warm your heart to post it.

    xo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home