The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Monday, December 15, 2008

So close...I can taste it (Yummy!)

Tomorrow morning, I get on a bus to Incheon. From there, I'll board a plane that will take me to Tokyo, then to Dallas, and finally to Norfolk. Waiting for me will be my lovely wife and my two beautiful boys (though they don't know it yet).

I can't wait.

I get to spend almost a month with them, including Christmas and New Years (and our anniversary). I must be doing something right for Karma to smile on me so brightly.

See you soon, Sweetie.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Soo Mi said…

    smile and wave as you fly over, friend!

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger K said…

    "seek happy days, to happy nights."

    Love you. Merry all that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home