The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Gotta keep one step...

Busy night tonight. After working my 12-hour shift, I'm going over to a friend's house for dinner (he's making home-made gumbo!). I also have to write an Airman of the Quarter package for one of my guys, and mark up (improve) an EPR for one of my other guys. And hopefully get enough sleep to be awake when I start training my new boss tomorrow at 5 AM.

The joys of being an NCO. :-|

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger MthNrd said…

    Based on the tag line for this post, I was expecting a song and dance number.

    "...ahead of the breadline, one swing ahead of the sword. I steal only what I can't afford...and that's everything."

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger MthNrd said…

    Well, I guess doing the "EPR Shuffle" counts as a song and dance.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home