The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

What a Day

I played soccer today for the first time in roughly 20 years. After a couple screw ups, I got back in the swing of things. I hurt, but it feels good. I guess it helps that we won 3-2. Heh heh heh. It was a good game.

Found out that they're filming (or getting ready to film) Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. This is fantastic news to me. It is, by far, the best 5-book trilogy I have ever read! Some interesting names listed: Sam Rockwell, Mos Def, John Malkovich (who is Humma Kavula?).

I got my first e-mail in my blog account. It was the Nigerian scam. The first time I'd seen it in the original...I always see Afghanistan or Iraq variations. So, my excitement was unfounded, but it turned out to be interesting anyway.

All in all, a pretty good day.

--Beav

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home