The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Beginnings and Endings

I was introduced to a new service this week. A site called Bebo will (with the cooperation of your friends) keep all of their contact info updated, like address, email, phone, whatever. It's pretty cool, and I've got a couple people in my address book already. It also let me put up a few pics to share with my friends. I hope to get more people in it, but it'll take time.

A sad note (for me anyway): it appears that gamerjargon.com no longer exists. It was a fairly comprehensive list of gamer terminology, slang, and pejoratives. Always an entertaining read. Sometimes a little close to home, but fun anyway.

Lastly (for today), it's getting to be WalkAmerica time again. (Which means it's been almost a year since I started the blog...cool!) So the first of May, I'll be going down the the boardwalk and walking 5 miles along the beach to raise money for the March of Dimes. You can go to my page to read up on it and/or sponsor me to help the babies. (Blatant plug)

I guess that's it for this installment. Tune in next time when I am sure to say something interesting!

--Beav

2 Comments:

  • At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, Where do I send my meager donation ??
    Mamacita

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Beav said…

    Even if you can't use a credit card, you can still contribute on my page. Once you've selected the amount on the right, it will ask how you want to pay. You can choose check/cash and do it that way.

    --Beav

     

Post a Comment

<< Home