The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Holiday? Party!

Well, last night we went to a Holiday Party. It was loads of fun. The folks at the top had to get up to the mic and (badly) sing "Santa Claus is Coming to Town;" there was dinner, drinking, and dancing; and of course, a raffle of door prizes (which I didn't win). But, my wife and I had a good time mingling and talking. She even got me on the dance floor (when the music was slow).

They even had a babysitting room just down the hall, so my young'un was looked after. But, true to form, they got more than they bargained for with my little dude. By the time they closed the babysitting room down and we picked him up (about 4 hours), he had already learned the names of all the babysitters (all women). And as we walked out of the building, one little girl gushed "Bye, Ryan!" Man! Why couldn't I have had that effect on women?

So, I guess we all had a good time at the party.

--Beav

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home