The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

And a little tuck there...

In case you hadn't noticed, I've given the blog a little facelift. The decision stemmed from a few things. Apart from wanting to see something a little different after a while, I also wanted to add a "my favorite links" section. I wanted to put that on my Yahoo360 page, but there doesn't seem to be a mechanism for it, and here is just as good a spot. So, there it is now, on the right, a small list that will grow fairly quickly. Also, I found that the "archives" box was pushing the latest blog entry further and further down away from its title. It was starting to get ridiculous, and this template eliminates that flaw.

So, how do you like it?

--Beav

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 3:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't go changin' to try and please me, you never let me down before!

    But I like it! I had thought that the huge space was from some element I was unable to see for some reason. Now everything looks more congruent.

    Life is using and abusing me of late, in some respects. I miss the simpler days when all I worried about was sneaking out of the house undetected at night!;)

    Do you realize Chelsea is gonna be 16 this year? I keep looking in the mirror and swearing I see wrinkles mapping my face. Everyone with a 16-year-old daughter is old, aren't they? In a bit more than two years, she can come find me. I have been so sure she would for so long, but now that it is near, I am so afraid. Silly, huh?

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Beav said…

    Not silly at all. It's only natural. The hope of meeting mingles with the fear that she won't be interested, and *that* is scary. Add to that the uncertainty of what she is like, how much nurture has shaped nature, and it's enough to put *me* in a straightjacket, and I'm only marginally involved.

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger MthNrd said…

    I like the new format...but Pink?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home