The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Now with more clickies!

I've made a few subtle changes to my page. Can you spot them? Too late. Here are the answers.

I added linkbacks to the posts. So, if someone links to a post, it'll provide a link to the linker. (huh?) I also enabled you to easily e-mail any post to a friend. Just click on the little envelope link, and poof! Your e-mail window should open and you're well on your way to boring someone with my jabber.

I've also added a few new links. So Soo Mi has some insightful posts, and I enjoy reading her. I used to visit Metroblogging LA for awhile, but since Wil doesn't post there anymore (edit: Oops. Wil does post there...but I swear he was gone for a while), I've quit. But, I thought, I actually know people in Denver, so...Metroblogging Denver is now in my list. There are very few posters, so the posts are a bit sporadic, but maybe I can add one or two. Finally, courtesy of Soo, I've found another site to visit for interesting/funny news: The Obscure Store and Reading Room. Great stuff.

--Beav (Join me, won't you?)

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Bk30 said…

    and yet you didn't update WW's site name..LOL, just picking.

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger Beav said…

    You mean, to go directly to exile? I've deliberately not done that. In theory, he will return; and I follow links from the main page to his postings on CardSquad and Games of Our Lives.

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Beav said…

    Sweet. I swear I looked last month and his name was no longer listed...hadn't posted since May.

     
  • At 2:17 AM, Blogger Bk30 said…

    Totally unrelated..cook the damn spinach and the e-coli dies! it's only if you eat it raw that you have to worry..jeez.

    Thanks for the link to will's post.

    I love your faith Beav.

     
  • At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cooked spinach - yuck. E. Coli - yuckier. Not gonna find me takin' chances. It only dies if you get it hot enuff! Besides, I only like it raw. (Note the tear sliding down my cheek.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home