The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

2 Stuff

So I went out walking on Sunday. I raised $335 for the babies, which is not bad. But the team raised $1880 altogether, which is great! Of course, I had a good time with Ryan and some of the other teammates, and he got to run on the sand. And now I have a couple songs to record.

I saw this article online the other day. Doctors have discovered a fascinating new fact about how cells die (i.e. how you die) when they're cut off from oxygen (say, when you've had a heart attack). Which leads them to a whole new way of reviving you long after they thought they could. I dare you to read this paragraph and then not read the article.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 12:42 AM, Blogger Devyl Gyrl said…

    *clamps fingers down to keep from clicking link*

    *chants: "Not reading the article, not reading the article, not reading the article ..."*

    ;)

    YAY for raising money for the babies! You rock, Ward. Hugs to the kids and Saundra.
    xo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home