The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

1, 2, 5!

Wow...3 years later (as of yesterday) and my blog is still rolling along. Who'd have thought I could keep doing something for so long? And I think I now have enough readers to count on two hands. (Sweet!)

And now, as then, I'll be walking for the babies in two weeks. 14 days from today, I'll meander down the boardwalk with my wife and kids, one of which has directly benefitted from the work that the March of Dimes does. So, if you can, please add to our collection here.

So many changes over the years: format, my links section, the comments, labels. Perhaps I'll play with the look again over the next few days.

--Beav ("Still crazy after all these years")

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Devyl Gyrl said…

    I found the link the other day and put what I can in there. I'll donate more when I'm working ... but I've chosen to stay home and spend some time with my little one for a few months, so I'm living off of my meager savings.

    I love you, and you are one of the "special" people I mentioned in my blog over at MS. Just so you know :)

    Congrats on the three-year anniversary of the blog :) I never post enough to maintain any blog, so it is handy that MS has one built in *L*.

    XOXO

     

Post a Comment

<< Home