The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Needed my towel that day


Towel Day :: A tribute to Douglas Adams (1952-2001)


Tomorrow is Towel Day. Carry a towel with you all day tomorrow (or today, as it's more likely that you're reading this tomorrow) in honor of Douglas Adams.

By the way, I've been meaning to post about this, but last Thursday, I was involved in a "Team Building Exercise" that mostly consisted of my coworkers and I going into a wooded lot and shooting at each other for a few hours. Yes, paintball. And what's more, duty hour paintball. Took the whole day off (from the Colonel to the peons) and had a little fun. The reason "I've been meaning to post" rather than "did post a week ago" is that I've been trying to get the pics from the office back home, but something in the e-mail path is being persnickety. Won't even let me know it's failing...they just don't show up. Durnit.

Sass you later, you hoopy froods!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 1:17 AM, Blogger Devyl Gyrl said…

    Hope you get the pictures so we get to see!!

    *smooches*

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Soo Mi said…

    Ha ha! I posted about Towel Day fir-irst!

    Nya nya na-na nya!

    Tried to get The Teenager to take her towel today, but she suggested I shouldn't spend so much time in the sun.

    Time for some really awful poetry! (mine can compete, let me tell you)

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Beav said…

    Nope. It looks to me like I beat you by 40 minutes.

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Soo Mi said…

    Crap! I can't tell time. Sorry.

    And I didn't forget my towel today. I gotta find batteries for my camera. I'll upload tomorrow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home