The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Welcome to my brain

Two items today:

First is The Gazebo Story. If you've ever played D & D, this will be hillarious. If you've never played, but understand the basic concepts, it will be hillarious. If you've no idea, well, you may still find it hillarious (but probably to a lesser extent). The Gazebo Story is the first on the page, but the others are quite good, too.

Second is a stray thought I had today. I never hear about biker gangs anymore. When I was growing up, one of the most fearful things in the real world was a "Hell's Angel." Now it occurs to me that I haven't even heard the term in 20 years. Could it be they've all just "grown out of it?" It's fun to imagine a pack of 70 year-old dudes in leather on Harleys cruising down the interstate at 35 miles an hour. Every single one with their left blinker on.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Soo Mi said…

    I believe Hell's Angels went underground for a few years after an extreme mishap at a Rolling Stones concert. They were the front-stage crowd control, and it was a disaster.

    D&D: the only place a fat girl can be the most popular person in the room. Granted, she's probably the only girl in the room and the room is probably filled with pencil-pouch geeks, but who's counting?

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger Devyl Gyrl said…

    I was thinking bout Hells Angels the other day when we went to see Wild Hogs. The movie was hilarious, but I went off on a tangent in my own mind, wondering whether people still feared Hells Angels or not...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home