The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

A question

A question of style for you true believers...wait, that's been used...loyal readers?...I think I've heard that before...uh, you!

Would you prefer that the links on my page (both in-post and on the sidebar) pop to a new page or just redirect the page your currently on? I've been thinking of changing it, but I'm not sure if I want to. Just to be clear this is Strongbad's E-mail redirected on this page, and clicky-popped on a new page.

I will now pre-emptively thank you for your input.

Thank you for your input.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Open on new page definitely.

     
  • At 3:13 AM, Blogger kevin hall said…

    Yeah I like new page links cause I use my tabs. I find it convenient.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home