The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Thursday, April 22, 2004

I'm Walking...

We had another soccer game tonight. Tied it 1-1. Of course, that doesn't count the roll-in we made that the ref didn't call; and the one against us was a Penalty Kick on a bad call. But, eh. Whatever.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. I'm walking for the March of Dimes WalkAmerica on Sunday. It's a really great time. I've been raising money for a little while, and it's going well. If anyone wants, you can sponsor me online here. The money goes to help detect and prevent birth defects. This year, they're focusing on premature birth. Great stuff.

I'm feeling good. Things are going so-so, but I'm feeling good about it. I should exercise more often.

--Beav (a little off the cuff)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home