The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Fishing

It occurs to me that I totally forgot to mention Valentine's Day. Luckily for me, I didn't forget it last Monday, just in blogging. Being on the wrong side of broke (a day before payday), I wasn't able to get roses, chocolate, or the diamond necklace that several companies assured me were necessary to guarantee my continued marital bliss. So, I wrote a small poem, and put it together with a picture to create a "card" on Powerpoint. Then, shortly before Ryan went to bed, I ran her a rocket hot bubble bath (we have a garden tub). When she got out, and finished drying off in her straight-from-the-dryer towel, I gave her a massage.

She was pleased. So, I was pleased.

So, tell me: What, if anything, did you do? What was the best Valentine experience you've had? Tell me your tales!

--Beav

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home