The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

No, Really

Here's another one from the "You gotta be shittin' me" file. (News Story)

Short version: Idjit HighSchooler wears incredibly racist shirt to school, and (oddly enough) gets into a fight. Proves superior level of idiocy by claiming "I'm not racist or anything, it's just, some people I hate, some people I don't get along with. And black people just happen to be the ones because they think they're better than everyone else." And he's joining the Marines?! (Not if they find out who he is.)

I still have a hard time believing that some people are backward enough to harbor such bigoted feelings, and even more so, expressing them openly. Someday...

Anyway, found a couple of cool Church Marquees this week (thanks, Leilani!)

"God sent a repair crew for this world and we're it."
"Is God's Army on Active Duty?"

As to the second, I can only say that I don't know if it is, but I know that there are too many that think that our current Active Duty Army is God's.

"Onward Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, Baha'i, Zoroastrian, Pagan, Wiccan, etc soldiers..."

--Beav

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home