The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Baking?

It's confirmed! Saundra has "one in the oven!" Yup, I'm gonna be a daddy AGAIN! I'm so happy! I am both hopeful and scared that the young'un will be a girl. Hopeful, because what dad doesn't want a little girl. Scared because...well, have you seen my son?! He's unbelievably pretty, and he's a boy! I'm so worried about how angelically gorgeous our girl would be. She'd have guys drooling over her while she's still in the womb!

Well, that's the good news and some of my own psychoses to go with it. Have fun, and don't forget the chocolate!

--Beav

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations Dude!! And you're right, if it is a girl and she looks anything like Ryan, she'll be turning heads right and left :)

    Drac

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Freakin awesome! That is so fantastic :) Hugs and kisses to you and Saundra - much love to all three point two of you.

    *rubs the baby bump*

    ~Angeleyes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home