The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Post-op

I'm back! Sorry to say, I didn't get to post while under anesthesia. I'm not sure I got funny, either; I was a little busy being nauseous. It turns out they didn't have to do anything to my meniscus. When they got in and took a look at it, there was no damaged tissue to repair. I am, by most accounts, better. I have a cooling radiator attached to the big hulking crap on my knee. Just hanging out on the couch; my bed's up a flight of stairs. While I think I could handle going up there, the idea of going up and down bothers me a bit.

But Percocet every 4 hours and Cephalexin (an antibiotic) every 6 keep me in a decent mood.

--Beav

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Bk30 said…

    well, that's good news then, isn't it. I am so glad things went well for you. oh and Happy B-day :)

    Love ya

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger MthNrd said…

    glad to hear everything worked out well...get well soon...you got two boys to keep up with!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home