The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Shorts (As in Eat My)

Guess this means I'm a guy: My wife bought a dozen outfits for the baby on Friday. As she was getting them ready to put in the wash, she got a Sharpie and numbered them all so I could match numbers like some Geek Garanimals.

Please don't throw things: Last week, some friends at work and I went to a Vietnamese restaurant for lunch. Their main category is the soup, or Pho (It's quite yummy). This, of course, led some of us calling the others "No Phos" because they got rice dishes instead. It occured to me as I ate that I could probably find a recipe online to make it for myself. Though, it probably wouldn't be authentic, and likely my first outing wouldn't be of top-notch quality. It would be So-so faux Pho.

Is there a hurricane coming?: I went shopping today. Did you realize today's the 1st? I didn't. It was an absolute madhouse. In several aisles, I would be willing to swear people were looting.

--Beav

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger Bk30 said…

    yep, the first and the 15th, shelves empty..

    Sandra is probably tired of telling you what goes with what and is saving her energy and voice for when you "Really" mess up :)
    Not mention she can get Ryan to help and work on his numbers at the same time.

    as for the soup (you Nazi lol) groan groan at da pun

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Soo Mi said…

    Mister is pondering, Beav. He's concerned with his image, you know. What if he's done with his Pho, and wants seconds? Does that make him a MoPho?

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Beav said…

    Certainly. He could even take it as currency and become a Pho Ho!

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Man I love Pho. I just discovered it a few months ago. Pho real!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home