The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

More Useless Blather

Wow. I mean, wow. I finally got to take a bath tonight. I've been showering (and before that, my lovely wife helped me with sponge-bathing), so I haven't been stinky. But today I talked to the doc and got permission to bathe. In a tub. For a long time. It was beautiful. I feel like the rapture came and they lowered the standards for me. We had no bubble bath, but that didn't even slow me down.

I found (read: was led to by some folks at Fark) a couple great links.

First is an online comic strip called "Order of the Stick." If you know D&D at all, you'll enjoy it. In fact, the more you know about D&D, the more you'll enjoy it.

Second is a video clip of Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie (of House fame) doing a skit where Hugh seems to be the host of a talk/discussion show and Stephen is a guest, talking about language. Absolutely hillarious.

Have fun!

--Beav (I laughed until I cried)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home