The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Monday, January 22, 2007

What was new is old again

I've not been posting. Bad boy. All I can say is that I've been caught up. Had major sickies, weird work stuffs, and one of my friends has just left for parts dry and uncomfortable.

And, to compound that, I found this site. Though it doesn't come close to the titular "Every Video Game," it does have some really fun ones; ones that really take me back to teendom. I've been totally glued to Final Fantasy (no, not VII or X or X-2, just Final Fantasy). And to think, I found it because Game-Oldies.com died as soon as I found it.

Next time you're tired of the same old FPS with the sweet graphics that look more real than your brother, or the role-playing game that truly lets you be who you want in a world more vast than our galaxy, take a look at our gaming past. Then totally tell your little sister to keep her cooties away from you.

--Beav

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *smooch*

    Saying a prayer for your friend for his future in the dry parts.

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Elitist City-Dweller said…

    I'm saying a prayer for your friend in the dry parts, too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home