The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

The election's when?

I know this is way early. I do tend to get annoyed with political posturing and what-not, particularly when there is so much time to go.

But all that aside, I found something that I wish for every election cycle: a handy-dandy chart.

Who stands where on what?

I don't know yet whether they plan to update this as things progress, but it's certainly a great place to start when there are so many people and issues that concern us.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger Soo Mi said…

    Dude, this is totally going to save me so much time. I spent weeks poring over congressional records, texas guvernator records (which aren't that easy to access, btw), etc trying to decide whether to vote for someone who'd win, or vote for someone I really would like to see get the job (Nader, I'm looking at you!).

    Mister and I do not discuss our political choices, just as we do not talk about any religious leanings. We talk politics and religion, just not personal feelings. That's suicidal in any setting.

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think I did a blog post several months back about wanting something like this to be compiled. Thanks for finding it. The only thing missing is some sort of link to source material for the assertions. In this day and age, I am a bit skeptical of having anyone else interpret current events for me. Agenda seems to be the most prevalent facet of communication today, in all of its forms.

     
  • At 2:08 AM, Blogger Devyl Gyrl said…

    This is a handy-dandy link that I plan to save, share, and refer to often (hopefully to find updates!). I detest politics, but I do like to stay current on things for my OWN knowledge, so that I can make good decisions when voting.

    This will definitely help me narrow down and focus on things that are important to me ... and of course, I will follow up with my own research to make sure the things that are listed are actually true.

    Fankies berry mucho! You rock, Beav.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home