The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

814 is the loneliest number...

That was kind of a big barrel of suck. I just busted out of this year's blogger tourney in 814 (out of 1337). I did better than Wil, but still not even halfway through the field. There were several hands I should have played better. I spent almost the entire time below my starting stack and usually around 100 places off the bottom.

But, it cost me nothing, and I had some fun playing (and sweating Wil's table), so I guess I came out ahead in the end, no?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Soo Mi said…

    First: belated happy birthday!

    Second: sorry I forgot about the poker thingy--I know I was supposed to hang out and chat, but you know I'm an idiot.

    Third: the irony of there being 1337 participants is not lost on me.

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Elitist City-Dweller said…

    I guess 814 is the loneliest number. You were the only 814 out of the whole bunch.

    I'm guessing it's also a little unlucky, too. The three numbers do add up to 13.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home