The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Poker in the Office

It appears to be that time again. PokerStars is having another blogger freeroll tourney. Yay! For free, because I have a blog, I have a chance (ok, not much of one, but still) at some pretty big prizes. And hey, if you've had a blog for 2 months and keep it "regularly updated," you can enter, too.

And how's this for cool: it's being held on my birthday! Doesn't that automatically put me in the money or something? (No? Awww...)

Texas Holdem Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 6733312


Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger Bk30 said…

    woot! you know I'm root'n for ya Beav.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home