The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Monday, June 02, 2008

Good Times

Yesterday, I got to spend time with my dad, my brother, and their wives. I think it was the best time I've had in a long time. Even telling my brother to stop trying to get my son arrested was fun. We didn't have time to do much. Waited a couple hours for food; toured the USS Constellation in Baltimore Harbor; then it was time to run home. But still, when you only see family once every few years, those visits - however fleeting - are precious. I think perhaps the neatest moments for me were when the 3 of us sat in our own little bubble of existence geeking out with each other about cameras and the trouble that YouTube and Firefox seem to have with each other. (Can you believe Kevin didn't know that this video existed?)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Soo Mi said…

    Dude! Are you two even related? And to think I caught flak for not having played Diable. Sheesh!

    Good on you for hanging out with your family. It's a rare treat when my sibs are all in the same location at the same time--and not because someone's died. Now, get back on Hellgate. I want out of Charing Cross!

     
  • At 5:24 AM, Blogger Devyl Gyrl said…

    Awesome! So glad you got to hang out babe. xo

     
  • At 2:39 AM, Blogger kevin hall said…

    Hey Bro. You know darn well I would have gone to jail with the tyke. Would have gotten away with it too... If it hadn't have been for you meddling parents!
    Seriously, best time I've had in a long time. Love you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home