The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Playing Catch-Up

I have been seriously falling down on my blogging duties. So much has happened.

Son the Elder is 6 now; Son the Younger is 2. (Yes, their birthdays are that close together.) My mom got a year older (Happy B-day Wabbitt!) I passed my 14th year in the USAF, and my 4th year at this blog (really that long?). My office moved. I did an Adopt-a-Spot and got sunburned. I have gotten Saundra to 3 karaoke nights (in a row, no less). I realized that Wil Wheaton Twitters, so I'm following him. I've played tons of Bully. Our gaming group has died, but I'm resurrecting it one player at a time in Hellgate: London.

And I'm less than 2 weeks from Marching for Babies and I haven't gotten a single sponsor. D'oh!

See you in another month! (No really, I'll try to be more punctual.)

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Soo Mi said…

    Dude, srsly, wtf has happened to our group?! I'm so pissed, I don't even want to talk about it.

    Okay, yes, I do want to talk about it. Brenys is so bored just hanging out in stasis with her magical double-blade Elven scimitar and her horse is hungry. There is no excuse now to be serving up the pizza bites anymore. Super double suck.

    It's the maps, isn't it? I need bigger maps. Full color. Maybe even laminated with gold stars and...

     
  • At 6:35 AM, Blogger Beav said…

    If you want pizza rolls, I'm sure we can find *some* reason to roll on over to your place this weekend. ;)

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger Soo Mi said…

    I'm only open on Sunday, but that's a given. I was thinking of dragging the monkeys off to busch gardens, but I dunno.

    Pizza bites or kids whinging all day... Pizza bites or whinging...

    Tough call.

    PS. I'll be getting on with the Hellgate since the WOW isn't my thing and apparently the DND no longer is, either.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home