The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Toys

So what's new? Lots of new toys! I got a nice bonus at the end of last month, and we jumped right on spending it. Now, those of you that know me know I'm a kitchen sort of guy. So we went to Bed Bath and Beyond and started shopping. Turned down several items for not being versatile enough (Alton would be so proud), and came up with a nice set of new stuff. Got some silicon hot mitts and pot holders, a Salad Spinner, and some flexible cutting boards, among other things. My wife has also ordered some stuff online to help stock our kitchen with goodness.

Let's see...a new Marquee: What you do reveals what you believe, regardless of what you say.

I have to agree with that one. If only more people realized the truth inherent in it.

--Beav

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home