The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Monday, August 23, 2004

I'm So Proud

My son is a geek.

For those of you who don't know, he's 2. We got an old laptop and some toddler software, hooked up a child's mouse, and booted him up. He was instantly diggin the Disney scene.

Several days later, he was standing up in the chair in front of his desk and managed to pull the chair, desk, and computer down on top of himself. After several minutes of calming and comforting, Mommy thought to take him into the living room, away from the terror zone. He went berserk! There's no way you're taking me from my computer! I was so proud.

Sorry, no marquee this time. I've not found anything of interest.

--Beav

1 Comments:

  • At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Granma Mel is also real proud. A true chip off the Mariner - Hall block. I proclaim this as "Take a Geek to lunch & dinner month" ( If you can pry him or her away from the computer!! )
    Granma Mel

     

Post a Comment

<< Home