The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Saturday, July 17, 2004

What fun!

All of us at work went to Busch Gardens yesterday.  That was a fun time.  At one point, there was a "street show" going on (in Aquitane, France) in which 2 girls from New Jersey are in France looking for a story (aspiring journalists, you know).  They can't find one, so they're going to make one up, so they grab a couple from the crowd around them, etc...  It just so happens that just as I was walking away to avoid a headache from the Fran Drescher style accents, they grabbed Jerry - a buddy of mine - and his wife.  Stop, reverse, get the camera.
 
I have at least 30 pictures of him in a beret and her in a pink feather boa, (badly) acting out a scene of tempestuous romance.  Man, that's some serious blackmail money.
 
I suppose it's time for another marquee.  "When faith goes to market, it always takes a basket."  I have absolutely no idea what that is supposed to mean or signify.  I've been trying for roughly a week to figure out some sort of analogy or metaphor where that works and means something, preferably something profound, but I have to admit, I'm stumped.
 
Please, if you've got an idea, let me know...the comments link is just under my sig.
 
--Beav

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home