The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Monday, May 02, 2005

Yay! Dangit!

Yesterday's walk went fairly well. The weather was dismal, but the crowd was having fun anyway. I'd have been the same, but I was a bit under the weather (ok, bad pun). Still am, a little. It was a pretty good day regardless. I raised $301.50 personally (a personal best), and the team even more. A good day for the babies.

On the flip side, my computer died with extreme prejudice. A lovely new blue screen of death greeted me, and reappeared after rebooting. Dangit! On one hand, it's a great excuse to get a new computer. On the other hand, there's lots of good info on that computer that I'd hate to lose. But, when I can't get onto the computer to troubleshoot...dangit.

Zero-sum game, I guess.

--Beav

1 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sure you know that if the problem is not in the hard drive that you can hook it up to the new computer and transfer data. Congrats on the $ for the walk.

    Wabbitt

     

Post a Comment

<< Home