The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Daddy!

Today was a good day.

I sucked raw eggs in my blogger tourney. (Let someone put me on tilt, and crippled myself to him.) Looked like an idiot marching around. But I went to brunch with my friends here, and then had a cookout with them. I've gotten (and given) many "Happy Father's Day"s. Most of all, I talked to my dad, wife, and sons today. Ryan gained conversation skills somewhere about a week after I left. Tristan is now making fun cooing sounds and is ticklish. Dad is trying to market his rock band, cut a demo, and what not. (Yeah, my dad started a rock band!)

Really made it Father's Day.

I love my life.

--Beav (not to mention the people in it)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad you had a good Daddy Day!! sorry about the tourney...but luck is a fickle lady :)

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Does your dad have a myspace yet? Apparently it is just THE launching pad for new bands! I can just see your dad, giggling and grinning on a stage, playing guitar... and Gail in the wings, loving him for it.

    BooBerry is newly able to carry on a conversation, too! I really hope she gets to go to Pre-K this year, she is so ready!

    Glad you had a good Daddy day. My dad was doing well when I talked to him. And any good day for him is a really good day for me!

    Love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home