The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Sunday, May 30, 2004

2 Weddings and it's my Funeral

Well, my wife is at a wedding right now. The reason I can type that sentence and be correct is that the couple that are getting married decided to have it at night. The ceremony started at my son's bedtime. He does not do well after bedtime. And does worse the next morning. So, since the blushing bride works with my wife (and not me), she went and I stayed home with the young'un. But, she looks beautiful (my wife, I haven't seen the bride), and she doesn't get to dress up much.

That has also given me some time at the house alone. Not a bad deal, but there's not much worth watching on TV and I'm burning myself out on the computer.

It has reminded me (again) that I'll be in a wedding in less than a month...my brother's. And I get to make the toast, because I'm the best man. One last chance to get even with him for beating me up all the time. That wouldn't have been so bad if he weren't younger than me. heh heh heh. Anyway, from time to time I let my mind wander over what I may say. I wonder if I'll have anything when I show up, or whether I'll just wing it.

--Beav

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home