The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Impending travel

So tomorrow morning (way too early), I leave for Denver.

I don't really mind travelling, but the time's got me bugged. The fact that I can't take my family bugs me too. Just can't afford to pony up that kind of cash right now. But still. I wanna show off my son. Everyone wants me to show off my son. Everyone wants to see my wife again. C'est la vie, I guess.

I'm already packed for the most part (and that's an oddity in itself). I'm usually up really late the night before I fly out getting stuff together. And then tossing stuff in at the last minute on the morning of my departure. But, due to the time thing (did I mention it's way too early?), I've got almost everything packed. Feels wierd.

Well, it ought to be a fun time, anyway. I may be able to catch a Rockies game, gonna mountain bike...on a mountain. (That'll be new.) Get to see my parents, siblings, and assorted attachments again. That's pretty cool.

I'll try to post at least once from Denver. Maybe post a marquee or two.

--Beav

2 Comments:

  • At 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    tell everyone i said a big hello!!

    Jeni

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope everything goes welll ... what a shame that they couldnt go ... is it for the wedding?

    Love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home