The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

I'll start today's entry with the church marquee: "Cinco de Mayo falls on May 5th this year."

I'm really not sure what they're going for here. I mean, it's a chuckle-worthy comment. Particularly in that many people might not realize that fact. But, generally speaking, church marquees have a religious message. I can't quite figure what this one is.

Well, the burn I got has stopped fading to a tan and started peeling. What a pain. Not that I mind the look all that much. I've never been particularly image conscious. But the one really good thing about a tan is that it's harder to burn. Now, I've got some areas that are good surrounding wierd patches of very burnable skin. Durn it. But, at least it's unseasonably cool. Ick; whoever thought I'd be glad of that!

Well, time to spend a little time with my wife. I get little enough of that as it is.

--Beav

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home