The Beav according to Beav

Still crazy after all these years.

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Pictures?

It's been one of those weeks when I dream of being unemployed. Oh well, next week will be better. I'm working another mid-shift tonight, then off til Tuesday. And that's gonna be a cake day. Come in for a few hours, then off to a baseball game. Not a bad way to start off a week.

Robert Asprin came out with a new Phule's novel. Of course, I grabbed it and swept through the story like a tornado through a trailer park. Fantastic! And, the story did not end the series (as far as I can tell), so I can look forward to more of them. That was the one disappointment about his last Myth novel: He ended the series. He did it well, but it was sort of sad to know that that was the last one I'd read. C'est la vie.

Well, I can post pictures to the blog easily now. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any pictures I'd like to post, so I'll have to wait to show off my new capabilities.

Church marquee of the day: "Exposure to the Son may prevent burning." Clever, but it does smack of scare tactics, doesn't it? "Believe what I do, or you're doomed for all eternity!" Aren't we a little old for the boogie-man technique? Eh, we'll never grow up.

--Beav

1 Comments:

  • At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    On church marques : Look up, God is looking down.
    Avoid the Christmas rush, attend church today.

    Cool bumper stickers : That was Zen, This is Tao
    I do my best to piss of the religious right

    DENVER

     

Post a Comment

<< Home